Wednesday, October 15, 2008

They called me a n00b...

...And I wanted to do something about it. So I started learning to play on the Arduino. It's just one of those things you gotta jump right into, get your hands dirty- and that's just what I did. This is probably your story too.

I took notes along the way. And some pictures too. But having jumped in helter skelter, I also realize that there were some projects which would have helped me earlier, rather than later. And some stuff is just nice to build off of. So I started to organize my notebook into a booklet of tutorials for others like me.

Anyways, I began typing up my notes and organized the pictures. And what started out as a little booklet slowly became a bloated word document, and I figured, why the hell not. With all the pretty pictures I took with Matt's snazzy new camera, I really didn't want it to go to waste. Maybe I can even help out someone in my shoes :-)

I've even drafted a (very amateurish) cover in GIMPshop, and I decided to print a couple copies at Lulu.com. They even gave me a barcode!! Okay well I'm getting way too excited but I've never printed a book before, so I can't wait till they get here. Stay tuned...promise I'll post pics!

No comments: